As part of our Pharmacy Technician Division, Gale Healthcare is looking to build a qualified pool of Pharmacy Technicians who would be interested in a local contract. This would be a 6-12 month assignment, in Plainfield,IN. At this time, we are searching for certified/licensed techs that are in good standing with the IN Pharmacy Board. Pay ranges depending on experience and license type. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email email@example.com.
The Pharmacy Technician under the direct supervision of the Director of Pharmacy or Registered Pharmacist – and according to the standards procedures-dispenses additives for IV and irrigating solutions, mixes IV additive solutions as required using aseptic technique with the laminar air flow hood, types labels, prepares and files charge slips, and performs other related duties. Reports to the Director of Pharmacy.
- FAST HIRE!!! ACTIVE credentials and COMPLETED applications can get you hired within a week!
- Be in charge of your own schedule and get same-day pay within 24 hours of working!
- Schedule your shifts at the facilities YOU want, when YOU want, as much as YOU want using our Gale App.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
- National Certification from an accredited pharmacy technician certification program approved by specific state regulations (e.g. PTCB, ExCPT, etc.).
- High School diploma or equivalent.