Gale For Nurses
- Same Day Pay - $2.00 convenience fee* Funds are automatically loaded onto the pay card. * Does not apply in Massachusetts, Illinois, Colorado, New York, New Jersey, Washington, Oregon, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island
- Direct Deposit - Free A deposit will be made each week to a personal bank account. Deposits are made on Friday the week after you complete your shift, i.e., if you work this Monday, you will be paid next Friday.
- Check by Mail - Free A check will be mailed by U.S. Mail to the address you provided.
Facility COVID FAQs
Nurse COVID FAQs
- Clinicians may return to work only fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication, and if symptoms have subsided
- The CDC recommends that an additional 5 days of quarantine when a fever or symptoms are still present after the initial 5 days of quarantine, making a full 10 day quarantine.